Sunday, March 15, 2009

Downsizing...double time.

Well, I have been feverishly looking for a new job now that I have been "downsized" by my company. I have interviewed in Iowa and have started picking up some contract work with a former coworker. Things could certainly be worse, as they say. I am keeping my eyes wide open for that next great opportunity. In the next couple of weeks, I may be taking some advanced computing classes as I understand that they may get me a little closer in the door of oil and gas companies...and that's where I'd really like to go.

So, I am also downsizing my physique as well. Though I haven't been to the gym in at least a couple of weeks, I managed to pull off another 3.2 pounds over a couple week period for a total of 14.8. Whoo hooo! I'm just a little bit closer to my goal. I have been fighting this time change stuff...its so dark out at 5:00am...but I need to get up and get to the gym in the morning. Great way to start out the day and just good to keep a routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment